The Ginchester Christmas Market
Date: 2 December 2017
Time: 12:00 and 15:00
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GINCHESTER CHRISTMAS MARKET HAS NOW SOLD OUT. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE GINCHESTER FETE 2018
Nestled in the heart of Hampshire, lies a quaint little city with a voracious appetite for gin…
Welcome to Ginchester!
It’s no secret that Winchester is England’s Christmas Capital. But did you know that Ginchester is England’s Gin Capital? And when the two collide, you get a unique celebration of gin with a distinctive Christmas flavour!
We are thrilled to be bringing you the very first Ginchester Christmas Market in the majestic setting of the Guildhall Winchester.
This is truly a local event for local people and a chance to celebrate all that is great about the region’s food and drink scene – naturally with a focus on gin!
But this is not your run-of-the-mill gin event.
As with the Ginchester Fête, we’ll be sampling some fantastic gins but this is also a great opportunity to have some fun as we enter into the spirit of a festive Christmas Market.
Join us at one (or both!) of two sessions on Saturday 2 December and…
- Enjoy a complimentary festive gin drink on arrival
- Soak up the Christmas atmosphere…and gin
- Enjoy a G&T or gin cocktail at the Cabinet Rooms Gin Bar sponsored by Winchester Distillery
- Learn more about local gin production with the team from Winchester Distillery
- Meet your favourite local distillers, such as Gorilla Spirits, and stock up for Christmas
- Sample unique and unusal gins from further afield
- Pick up food and drink from local producers for your festive feasts
join us go back