cabinet rooms Booking Conditions
FOR FOOD AND DRINK LOVERS
IN AND AROUND WINCHESTER
- These booking conditions, along with the provisions in the FAQs on the event booking pages, lay out Cabinet Rooms’ responsibility to guests in relation to its events. Participation in these events is upon guests’ acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By making a booking with Cabinet Rooms, the guest is entering into a contract with The Cabinet Rooms Collection Ltd, that is governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By making a booking, the guest confirms that all guests participating in events on that booking have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and that he/she has the authority to do so on their behalf. Failure to pay for the tickets before the event shall entitle Cabinet Rooms to cancel the booking and refuse the guests entry to the event.
- Cabinet Rooms organises events that, at times, involve services performed by independent businesses. Cabinet Rooms does not provide or supply such services. We require the businesses with whom we work to comply with all the relevant standards and legislation that govern their types of business. As the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance, we will at all times endeavour to appoint reputable and competent local suppliers. We also require all of the businesses we work with to carry their own public liability insurance and to have and adhere to their own safety management systems. Cabinet Rooms shall have no liability whatsoever under any circumstances for claims arising out of guests participating in any such services provided by other businesses.
- Cabinet Rooms is not responsible for any improper or non-performance of any services forming part of the event which are wholly attributable to the fault of the guest, the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the event, unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of Cabinet Rooms and its suppliers (including but not limited to force majeure) or any event which Cabinet Rooms and/or the relevant supplier could not even with all due care have foreseen or forestalled.
- Cabinet Rooms accepts no responsibility or liability for any goods purchased during or directly before or after one of its events.
- Cabinet Rooms cannot accept responsibility for baggage or other personal effects lost of damaged during its events while they are in the custody of venues or other service providers.
- The advertised event times and durations are approximate. Guests are responsible for ensuring that they arrive in plenty of time for the start of the event. Cabinet Rooms is not responsible for transportation of guests to and from the event itself unless otherwise stipulated in the description of the event.
- Ticket prices for the events are subject to change without notice but once you have booked, the price you pay will not change. Prices may be capacity controlled.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, all Cabinet Rooms events have a minimum age of 18 to participate. The person booking the tickets online must be 18 years old or over and must only book tickets for people who are at least 18 years old. Cabinet Rooms operates a ‘Challenge 25’ policy, meaning that if a guest appears to be under the age of 25 he/she will be required to show an accepted proof of ID (details of which can be found here) in order to participate in the event.
- Professional event photographers are often in attendance at Cabinet Rooms events to capture images for promotional use in print and online. If you or any of your guests do not wish to be photographed or for your photographs to be used for these marketing purposes, you must alert Cabinet Rooms staff in advance of the event.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel an event, a full refund will be made. However, if an event needs to be abandoned or have its format changed due to reasons beyond our control after it has started, the best possible refund will be arranged under the circumstances. Generally, guests are able to cancel their bookings free of charge up to one month prior to the event. However, some tickets may be non-refundable or non-exchangeable and, as such, Cabinet Rooms recommends checking the cancellation conditions in the booking page FAQ before booking. Cancellation charges may apply to bookings within one month prior to the event in order to cover the cost of the administration of the cancellation and the resale of the tickets. It is the responsibility of the guest to familiarise himself/herself with the cancellation conditions before booking. Any transfers made to another event will be treated as a new booking and will not benefit from any previous promotions or discounted rates. If a guest decides to leave an event early for any reason, no refund (either full or partial) will be made and the guest’s participation is considered terminated as soon as he/she leaves the main group.
- Some events may include transportation between venues. Cabinet Rooms arranges transportation with reputable transport providers and requires them to comply with all applicable regulations governing the provision of transport. Cabinet Rooms accepts no liability for the transportation services provided or any occurrences which fall within the provisions of the Road Traffic Act and its subsequent amendments.
- At the time of booking (or as soon as possible after a change of situation post-booking), every guest is obliged to inform Cabinet Rooms of any condition which may require special arrangements, care or assistance including but not limited to reduced mobility or dietary requirements. If a guest’s safety or wellbeing is uncertain, Cabinet Rooms can refuse a guest’s participation in an event. Such a refusal will be based on an assessment of risk by Cabinet Rooms to take into account the provisions of national law and other applicable legislation. Guests who are unable to board coaches by steps or transfer into a standard car should contact Cabinet Rooms at the time of booking by emailing email@example.com. You are strongly advised to read the description of the event to decide whether it is suitable for your own individual requirements. Guests who use a wheelchair and those who are not fully mobile may be restricted from participating in some elements of Cabinet Rooms events.
- It is the guest’s obligation and personal responsibility to seek medical assistance if necessary during the event.
- The guest must raise any problems which arise during an event at the time with a Cabinet Rooms representative. If the problem is not resolved to the full satisfaction of the guest during the event, it is essential that the guest notifies Cabinet Rooms at the earliest opportunity thereafter and in any event no later than 14 days after the end of the event. Failure to report the complaint within this time may adversely affect Cabinet Rooms’ ability to investigate and deal with it and may prejudice any future claim.
- Cabinet Rooms is a trading name of The Cabinet Rooms Collection Ltd. At the time of booking, you will be asked whether or not you wish to be added to the Cabinet Rooms mailing list and/or that of its suppliers. Data collected by Cabinet Rooms will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you by post, email and/or telephone with news, information and offers from Cabinet Rooms. If you have booked and opted in to our mailing list, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by either following the link at the bottom of Cabinet Rooms email updates or by emailing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any personal information you give us will be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.